Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/10/04

Loose feeling in Vagina

I have seen my gynae and have explained my concern of feeling too loose and having to much fluid inside me. My gynae did examine me and told me that my vaginal muscles was tight. Why then do I still have this " loose"  sensation during intercourse? and I find that I am excessively wet. This is embarrassing!
Please help

Women are notoriously bad at accurately reporting the objective reality of their vagina - this is not a criticism, this is proven by scientific studies that what women report is not always the same as is measured by scienfic measures. if your Gynae has examined you and given you this feedback, it is likely that you have misjudged your vagina like many other women do regularly!

Whilst this might be a little reassuring for you, you may feel that you need to do something about your situation anyway. Can I suggest that you try kegels exercises (the tightening and relaxing of the pelvic floor muscle - see the following website:http://sexuality.about.com/lr/kegel_exercises) in order to increase your familiarity with the muscle tone of your vagina. You could also increase your confidence by using 'chinese balls/love eggs' - these are weighted balls that you buy from sex shops and they are very good not only for sensation but also for exercising the muscles in the vagina.

About your lubrication - this is normally a good experience enhancing sensation and protecting the vagina from small injuries during penetration, but if you find it to be too much, then your best bet is to either try to manage it yourself (e.g. using towels/tissues to dry the outside - don't try to dry the inside!), or speak to your doctor to see if there is something you can take to 'dry you up' a little - there is nothing specifically for this, but it may be that the side effect of some other medication can do this. I'd encourage you to try to live with it first though - see how you can work around it (e.g. use a towel/tissues to absorb some lubrication).

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: cobus | 2010/10/04

Hi Concerned, I understand your problem, we can chat of this site, I can give you advice, some good advice, believe u me. I have chatted with some other woman and couples that has the same dificulty and guess what? Please contact me if you need help on cobushuatgmaildotcom

Reply to cobus
Posted by: Anon! | 2010/10/04

Chris and Siss...
Get off this forum, ur''l are idiots.

Reply to Anon!
Posted by: siss | 2010/10/04

marry a horse

Reply to siss
Posted by: concerned | 2010/10/04

tnx chris. did ur dad fill ur mother with his big dick? Doubt it, u sound like a guy with a small one, u probably took after your father!

Reply to concerned
Posted by: Chris | 2010/10/04

Get a B/F with a big dick to fill you up.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/04

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist