Question
Posted by: shawn | 2010/05/23

loose erection before or soon after penetration

I happen to get an erection and loose it during forepley or soon after my first penetration. I will not get it again and feel very embrassed. what is the problem and is there any cure.Even viagra will also not help.

Dear Shawn,

You desrcibe what is called erectile dysfunction. There can be biological, psychological, social and or medical factors at play contribution to it. You would need to see a sex therapist for a thorough assessment.

Erectile dysfunction is very common and successfully treatable.

2
Posted by: Cllive | 2010/05/25

You can see Men''s clinic international where they can test if you have a " leak" .Your penis enlarges with blood flowing into it, if you have a hole in one of your veins supplying the blood, you will loose the erection.

Reply to Cllive
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/23

Dear Shawn,

Reply to sexologist