Posted by: shooter | 2008-12-03

loopy de loop

Hi CS,

Been out a while now..was going okay, lmao.
in the past two months things are going wierd.
Wf blew the top in the car over something i did, yup i was guilty. BUT I got angry and pulled out a pistol and shot her six times...while i was still driving...the blood splatter andthe look on her face were priceless.
i dont have a gun and she is still alive...without holes but i still see the blood in the car and on those clothes worn my both of us that day.

I nearly offed mself two days back cos i got soo confused.

She be saying the ptsd is mucho grade problem and must get right or she leave..

i hope you be doing kay doc...been a while since we chatted.
ciao 4 now

Loopy indeed. Pleased to hear the fantasy didn't reach reality, but you surely recognize this needs and deserves some serious discussion with a good neighbourhood shrink ? And the thought of offing yourself points in the same direction. See Someone. PTSD is treatable, but needs carefully selected and adjusted meds and CBT type counselling.
Oddly, on this side, after one attempted burglary with a knife-wielding burglar, and a major burglary next door, I am trying to scrape together funds to buy myself, for Christmas, extra securirty gates and stacks of razor-wire. And, as I would be hopeless with a real gun, one of those air-pistols that shoot rubber bullets and pepper spray bullets. What a happy land we live in !

Posted by: huh | 2008-12-03

loony toons....

Reply to huh
Posted by: shooter | 2008-12-03

sorry to hear that the crime is getting the upper hand there...good luck with the wire &  gates tho.
Sure, i have seen a dr....once this still worried i spends all the medaid like water...soo... cash was tight &  couldnt follow thru to the 2nd visit yet,,gotta go eeg first &  then he be looking into meds 4 the mind games...will hold on tight till then.
just dont unnerstand why i could see, feel &  smell the fresh blood like t' ws really there...could even smell the cordite from the pistol and recoil too. ha

treat me like a horse with a broken leg back in 1902......lalalala.
life is good...sometimes we just get lost in the weeds is all

Reply to shooter