Question
Posted by: Lady L | 2012/06/28

loop

hey doc! i put a loop on after having my son. my understanding was i put it there for up to 5 years and it will be safe. now suddenly my gynea is changing the story and is saying i need to go for a check up every 6months. his charges are way too much (ridiculous if you ask me) just for a scan that always tell me th same thing...the loop is still in its place. how often do i really need to go for a check up when i have a loop on because im honestly feeling like he is just making moneyu out of me

If you can feel the strings yourself that will tell you that the loop is in place. Many women do have yearly check-ups whether they have a loop or not.