Question
Posted by: Charles | 2011/02/01

Looks,Personality or Stability

Would you go for looks, personality or stability in a guy?

Looks never last. Stability is a part of personality. And that's what lasts, and better [redicts their ability to form lasting and happy relationships. And people with terific looks too easily become vain and spoiled and feel entitled to special treatment.

5
Posted by: personality and stability | 2011/02/02

I''m happily married for 10years, to a guy 16years older then me,i c him nothing less then the most handsome and attractive man,because his beauty comes from within..when i met him. i found him unattractive, but in time fell in love with his personality intellegence the way he respects me and every other woman especially his mom,but most of all his sense of humor. the fact that he was well off was a bonus...and because i was so concerned about our age difference and because everyone felt i was only interest in his money, we took it year by year untill we got married. first we went out for a year to see if it''s working,then we moved in together for a year to see if it''s working,then we got engaged,and told each other if we felt the same way about one another in a year''s time, then we''ll get married.We''re married for ten years now and i just cant stop thinking what a wonderful gorgeous man i would have missed if i had to choose one of those " prettyface loosers"  i used to date,who used to think they''re ''godsgift to women. To top it off, for the last 2 years we struggle financially,but our ability to laugh and make jokes about our problems,love and respect for one another still keep us going strong...PS: after more then 10 years i''m not the sexy good looking girl he met either,but he still looks at me and treat like a queen, some men look elsewhere after you''ve had a couple of kids and dont have the same body and looks.

Reply to personality and stability
Posted by: gorgeous | 2011/02/01

after my experience with two totally differnt guys. the first one has got the looks but tends to think he is all that, and can have anyone he wants, his attitude became a stumbling block in relationship. then i met a not so attractive guy, but with the greatest personality and such guys, tend to hold on whn they have found the girl of their dreams.........so to cut it short, i woud definartely go for the personality

Reply to gorgeous
Posted by: Soul | 2011/02/01

To me a personality makes the person who they are, so for me it is about the persons personality, along with a good sense of humour.
Stability does count in the sense of independance.
I feel people get juged harshly on the way they look, you could end up missing out on getting to know a really fantastic person.

Reply to Soul
Posted by: Romany | 2011/02/01

A combination of the three will be nice.
However, looks is the first one as this is what attracts and creates an interest.
Personality second and this is what keeps you interested/or not.
Stability........ as in financial, job etc? Not that important initially. Only once (and if) you decide that you want to progress into a relationship and ultimately more.
Many women are financially independant today and do not necesarily look for men to marry and " care for them" 
So yes, a combination will be very attractive. Also the other kind of stability, the mental one. LOL

Reply to Romany