Question
Posted by: Mark | 2008-11-28

Looking for women to have sex with??

Hi are there any ladies out there that would like some casual sex????
I have a high sex drive and am looking for somebody I can please, and looking for somebody who can please me.
I am 27 and very attractive. Younger and older women are more than welcome.

No comment

6
Posted by: Frustrated | 2008-11-28

Sasha, i do undestand that this is not a pick up venue, but if you are really intersted refer to man talk 1378.

Reply to Frustrated
Posted by: W | 2008-11-28

Yes, Mark, we are all looking for a " sexy"  guy like you. You are most probably a womans worst nightmare, Mr. Swamp Donkey

Reply to W
Posted by: Sasha | 2008-11-28

Heya Mark,

Im also dieing for a good shag. Since my boyfriend and I split Ive had to make use of roger rabit for too often for my liking. But this site isnt a pick up venue.

Reply to Sasha
Posted by: zakes | 2008-11-28

most bizzare thing I ever heard

Reply to zakes
Posted by: anon | 2008-11-28

didnt know this site is for picking up sex partners..why not go to sex sites or something like that ...this site is advice and not for your benefit.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-28

Does your wife or girlfriend know what you are asking other ladies