Question
Posted by: Lee | 2009/10/13

Looking for weapon training and self defense in Gauteng.

Hi, i' m looking to learn weapons and more self defense techniques. I' m a very small built girl and have done karate for 18yrs. I live in the South of Gauteng. Could you please send me info on safe martial arts in the area as well as the techniques. I' m not so keen on cage fighting etc, rather on technique and physical training. Thanks, could you also send me some info on fee structures.

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Lee, there is a group in the southern part of Joburg which offers ladies only classes. Please contact Manny directly on 083 444 1380 or email manny@combacoaching.com

Kindest Regards
Morne
www.CombatCoaching.com