Question
Posted by: Daniel | 2009/06/05

Looking for opinions - Cheating or not

Hey everyone

I' m a male in my late 20' s and have been involved with a lady for just over two years. We use to have a sex life able to compete with rabbits and we both loved it. As time has passed our sex drives have both slowed down a bit which I can kind of understand based on a number of factors (business &  other pressures). Anyway, I' ve got back into the gym seriously again which has obviously kicked my sex drive back to optimum performance mode. She' s still battling but that' s not the problem. The problem is that although I am nuts about her I cannot stop having this fantasy in my head of having sex with a total stranger. In fact it' s so bad that whenever I think of being intimate it' s with a stranger and not with her.

What do you think? Is this fantasy cheating even though I have not done anything? Anyone had this before? How do you move past this?

I' m keen to hear what people have to say.

Daniel

your case holds a number of problematics that can and should only be addressed by a professional - after an in-depth consult will they be able to tell you how to proceed, warning signals, treatment ect. please phone our helpline at 0860 100 262 for a psychologist / therapist in your closest vacinity

5
Posted by: Leandra | 2009/06/08

Noooooooooooooooooooo! If he cheats ones he is going to do it again! Obviously you don' t love your girlfriend like you should, otherwise you wouldn' t even consider it! I think you must let her go because you are not worthy of her.

Reply to Leandra
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05

Why dont you just get it on with someone else but obviously if you can do this with out letting your girl know, if you can then see how you feel towards your girl after you have fullfilled this fantasy of yours, then you will know for sure whether or not shes the right some one to be your life partner

Posted by: Kelly | 2009/06/05

You have to repost you question.
I suggest you repost it to Cybershrink

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05

Hi I am 26 years old married lady to my 36 years old husband.my husband after we got married he became more of a mummys boy which drives me mad because to him his mother comes before me he is now forcing me to go with him to visit his mother we dont spend anytime together as family and he became no more a shoulder to listen instead my old boyfreind before we got married hes got all hears for me but he is now married too .The way it is now my feelings for him are more than my husbands infact both of us.I tried to talk to my husband but he does not listen to what i feel what i must do really im confused.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05