Question
Posted by: bugsy | 2008/09/28

Looking for immune system specialist

I' m looking for the definition of a doctor who specializes in immune system functioning. What do you call such specialists - endocrinologists?

Dear Bugsy

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

They are called internal physicians. An endocrinologist specialises in the endocrine system (hormones).

Kind regards

3
Posted by: mar | 2008/09/30

I have a continual inflammation of the bowel. I have Krohns disease and cannot get rid of the inflammation. Is it dangerous to have an inflammation of the bowel and cannot get rid of same. What can I take. Have you yet heard of an injection for Krohns which is expensive but it stops the inflammation. What is the position. There is Revelex but another drug is on the market which is even better still. Please advise

Reply to mar
Posted by: joyce | 2008/09/30

I only realised this week that I am allergic to hair colour. I could not understand that my lip was always sore and in the mouth as well. The bubble burst last week when my lip looked very swollen and my face blew up. What must I take in this regard when this happens again. How do I check for allergies. Is there any drug that I can take to keep the alergy away

Reply to joyce
Posted by: bugsy | 2008/09/29

Thank you!

Reply to bugsy