Question
Posted by: Daniel | 2012/10/09

Looking for ideas on bondage

I have a fantasy of exploring my dominant side and having a woman act as my sub whereby I tie her up and use her body to pleasure myself.

I know most people might frown upon this but hey, it''s my fantasy.

I''d like to hear from woman who have experience with this and what ideas you have on how I could start introducing my partner to the concept slowly, one step at a time...

There is literature that you could try to access...very contemporary is "The Many Shades of BDSM: A Safe and Scintillating Entry into the Escalating Pleasure of BDSM" by B.J. Dempsey (Sep 18, 2012)

Wise to do you research, but also wise to check with your partner first and ensure that you respect her wishes.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

9
Posted by: MILA | 2012/10/15

You should get her to read " fifty shades of Grey"  (if she hasn''t already) if she isn''t turned on or the least bit interested in experimenting after reading it, then better stick to the regular stuff!

Reply to MILA
Posted by: Mr. Grey | 2012/10/12

Hey Susan

I''m single and i would like to try this fanatasy. are you game darling.

Mr. Grey

Reply to Mr. Grey
Posted by: Tanya 3 | 2012/10/10

Read 50 shades of grey...bondage sound very interesting

Reply to Tanya 3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/10/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Russian One | 2012/10/09

Oh, so there are 2 x Tanya''s all of a sudden!

Reply to Russian One
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/10/09

I would love to experience this too!

My advice, start off with some soft furry handcuffs and get her use to those. I''m sure in no time you will be able to turn things up a notch until she is completely submissive and obeys your every command.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Susan | 2012/10/09

WOW! That sounds soooooooo sexy!

I have also had this fantasy of being tied and used as a sex toy. Pity you''re not single...

Reply to Susan
Posted by: LuLu | 2012/10/09

You are pathetic.

Reply to LuLu
Posted by: nathan | 2012/10/09

get a life !!!

Reply to nathan