Posted by: Daisy | 2008-11-14

Looking for a psychologist

I hope there is someone reading this email that are seeing a psychologist that would be able to assist me. I am looking for a male psychologist in the Stellenbosch/Brackenfell/Bellville/Durbanville area. I am desperate... I tried SADAG and got a few names, but I do not know them and I would really appreciate a reference.

We cannot allow advertising of any individual practitioners here. SADAG ought to know those theyre recommending --- they;'re not just pulling names out of a hat. And FAMSA similarly knows the people they are recommending

Posted by: Lin | 2008-11-14

Aslo Google FAMSA, they' ll be able to help you

Reply to Lin
Posted by: Maria | 2008-11-14

Shaun Helders - Bellville - 021 949 7996

Reply to Maria