Question
Posted by: Kaitlyn | 2008/09/09

Looking for a male opinion please

My hubby and i have not been married for long. He was talking about a 3some a while ago. He joined a dating site to see about this. I expressed my feelings about not being too interested and he continues to go on the site each evening.
I ask him about why he is still on there and he says that it is just interesting. Is there anything that I should worry about? I know that he would not cheat on me but why does he feel the need?

As a female, I'm guessing you are not wanting my comments...

5
Posted by: Guys opinion | 2008/09/09

Guys like to fantasize. The problem is alot of people can' t seperate reality from fantasy. What he doesn' t know is that most fantasies need to remain exactly that...fantasy.
As a guy, he probably bought into the whole excitement of the dating site. What he needs to realize is that alot of those ads are fake to lure guys into buying a subscription to the site.
So to answer your question, why does he feel the need? Simple, he' s a guy. Men get excited over the wind blowing. This site is a huge turn on for him like porn. Even if he doesn' t respond to any ads it' s still exciting for him to look at.
What you should do though is tell him that your not interested and you want him to cancel his subscription to that site and stop wasting your guys money.

Reply to Guys opinion
Posted by: Droopy | 2008/09/09

Well 3 somes it' s always all about the man, I would love to see my wife having sex with a other girl ..... best turn on ever !!

Reply to Droopy
Posted by: topdog | 2008/09/09

hi Kaitlyn wat do u think on having a 3sum.did u ever think of somebody else while having sex.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Sg | 2008/09/09

Something is amiss here,he clearly is not sexually satisfied.I think you need professional help as a 3some is not the answer.Don' t even consider going that route

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Toetie | 2008/09/09

Just married and want a 3some ? Why are you married ?
Say no and give him a choice, it is only you or he must leave and start over, easier said than done, but later on will be more difficult and heartbreaking.
That is why mixit and dating sites are so dangerous, people find it interresting and then follow addiction, some people can handle it, others can' t.
You have to stop this before there are kids, to protect you and your children.

Reply to Toetie