Question
Posted by: Thelma | 2008-11-09

LOOKING FOR A DETOX SPA

Do you know of any spa' s / clinics with a detoxification package for a least 4 - 5 days?

Dear Thelma
I don't have a list of spas that offer detox packages, but if you do a Google search with "Health spas" in SA then you should find one or more in your area. I am personally NOT in favour of harsh detox regimens and would recommend that you visit a spa where they offer relaxation, exercises, massages, and a light diet, but avoid ones that are going to do colonic irrigation, or other treatments that are potentially harmful.

1
Posted by: h | 2008-11-10

The Hydro at Stellenbosch, also known as the High Rustenberg Health Hydro
Address: High Rustenberg Estate (Pty) Ltd.
Reg. No.: 1966/006865/07
P.O. Box 3074, Matieland, South Africa, 7602

Tel: +27 21 809 3800
Fax: +27 21 887 8583

E-mail: reservations at thehydro dot co dot za

Reply to h