Posted by: Piece of work | 2009-01-22

Look what this mad-man posted!!!

CS, this was posted on the divorce support forum. Can you believe this evil, evil narcisist?

Women should be trained. I ve been married for 25 years. My wife are hinting for a divorce. Let me tell you she is not going to get one. She will do as I say, what I want, whenever I want and how I want. Thats it. My kids can go to hell for all I care. I supported them financially now they are out of the house. Its MY turn now. We as men, dont have to support our wifes or kids for that matter. They are just there to please US. And if you all look inside you, you will find we all are the same. The game of LIFE is about POWER, MONEY. Never bow before a wife or give in.
Thats my advice, short and simple.
What do you think about this?

Poor deluded fool ! Doesn't realize how ridiculous and tiny he sounds. Talk about whistling loudly as you walk through the dark, to pretend you're bold. I hope people won't feed his vanity by responding --- that sort of posting deserved to be received with an icy silence

Posted by: Bongs | 2009-01-22

Sounds like he is trying to convince himself more than anyone else. I hope the wife leaves him really FAST. Unless it' s a teenager posting a prank!!!

Reply to Bongs