Question
Posted by: fonnie | 2012-01-24

longing for my ex

I have broke up with my boyfriend in October last year but still longing for him.did not see or hear from his since. Is this normal that i still long for him and think of him.i miss him a lot.we did not go out very long. only for a few months but it seem that i cannot forget him.please help

As you probably realize, there is no point in "longing" for any ex, especially one who apparently has cherfully moved on and is not longing for you. Don't keep telling yourself that you "cannot" forget him. You can, even if you haven't done so yet. Get on with life - other friends, other activities - schoolwork, job, chores, whatever. Keep busy, rather than sitting around thinking of him.
What you're doing is like sitting at a bus-stop longing for the bus you missed and which is far away down the road already, and being so bothered about that bus, that you miss the next busses that come along.

4
Posted by: Keshi | 2012-02-04

If you really want your ex back and have a fulfilling relationship together, I suggest to go to getbackyourextoday dot org it has helped many to find out how to build a happy healthy relationship after getting her/him back!

Reply to Keshi
Posted by: gosh | 2012-01-25

who is this prick ''regular'' that thinks everything is an adolescent problem????????? FFS!!!

Reply to gosh

Posted by: Regular | 2012-01-24

Rather concentrate on your school work. There will be plenty of time for boys once you have obtained your matric.

Reply to Regular