Question
Posted by: blossom | 2011-02-08

LONGEVATROL

I was given a supply of Longevatrol by Nutri Fruit Labs. It is known as an anti-oxidant and helps build up the immune system. Obviously it contains reservatrol. I would appreciate your comments on this product.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Blossom, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response. Unfortunately there are no definitive studies that demonstrate the effectivenss (or lack there off) for this product however looking at the ingredients I cannot see a reason why you shouldn’t give it a try.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011-02-19

Reply to anti-ageing expert