Question
Posted by: MJ | 2010/11/11

longer sex drive

Just would like to know if the following pills works for a longer stand on penis during sex … 
1. Chinaga tables
2. Sex up
3. Power up
4. Tong yong
5. High rise
Or the Sexologist can tell me of an herbal product that can be used … for a longer sex drive

It is quite normal that after reaching climax and ejaculating, men will begin to loose their erection. This happens more quickly as men age. IN order to 'last longer' the best thing to do is to learn to reduce stimulation so that your arousal dips slightly, then resume stimulations and repeat for as long as you would like. These delay strategies are quite normal to have to learn for men in heterosexual relationships.

I am afraid I do not know of any herbal product that can do this without you having to use delay strategies as they are rarely marketed to professionals and are not subject to scientific evaluations...that said, that doesn't mean that there isn't anything out there.

I am wondering why you want to 'last longer' - is it because you reach orgasm before your partner, or because you want to reach climax again, or want to prolong pleasure for yourself...? Whatever reason, bear in mind that your partner may have something to say about this as it may impact her/him.

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: Sibusiso | 2016/07/01

How can i use a 5g powder of tong yong and is there any symptoms after it

Reply to Sibusiso
Posted by: azarius | 2016/03/11

how does Tong yong balm works

Reply to azarius
Posted by: Nhlakanipho Mchunu | 2015/11/10

The pills take 1hour to fully function in the body & lasts for 4hrs, it depends how many you took.

Reply to Nhlakanipho Mchunu
Posted by: BARON | 2015/03/05

I need 2 know,after drinking it how long does it take in your body 2 funtion?

Reply to BARON

Experience

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/11

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist