Question

Longer Sex

Where can one buy stud 100 from?

This is a forum for professional advice – no comment

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a professional as close a possible to you or visit our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za for interesting and valuable information.

9
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Tiny | 2010/02/23

anonomous 81 at gmail dot com

Reply to Tiny

Hey Tiny,
I think a good 5 min only... sometimes less depending if i stop and start.
Can we possibly talk off line, seems like you maybe able to help me out..

Posted by: Tiny | 2010/02/23

Hi Anon,

Beware, there are so many tablets on the market that promise you the world, and often do absolutely nothing.

My boyfriend has tried Maximor which did absolutely nothing!
''Panalt'' (also available in Adult World) seemed to work best for us... BUT still it''s very expensive, and working on the issue is by far the most important.

My bf and I communicate very well. We both obviously figured that there was a PE issue, and we dealt / deal with it.
My guy used to only last a few minutes, but can now last for about 15 minutes by stopping and starting as he feels the sensations may get too intense.

How long do you last during intercourse?

Reply to Tiny
Posted by: Stan | 2010/02/22

I can only recommend that both of U look into Tantra. I was 61 + my wife was 58 when we had a session with a tantrika. What she taught us changed our love life 4ever. We often make love for 1 1/2 hours without me ejaculating. I''m 64 now + our sex life is better than it was 20yrs ago. There is no nudity or anything embarrasing about a session with a tantrika. Tantric sex is awesome. Oh yes  since doing this my blood pressure is also much better. The most awesome thing is when U learn 2 seperate orgasm from ejaculation. We both have full- body orgasms, sometimes 3 or 4 in a session without me ejaculating. Awesome stuff.

Reply to Stan

Tx Tiny,
But is the Tablet not a better option?
Sorry, just need teh advise.

Posted by: Tiny | 2010/02/22

Yes it does work, however don''t use too much, as this could completely desensitize your penis.

It also seems to desensitise the vagina too though, so try and slip it directly in without too much of your penis touching the clitoris.

My boyfriend uses it, and it does work.... however do remember that if you have PE issues - Foreplay is Key!
....and even more so than Foreplay.... Communication!

Best of Luck

Reply to Tiny

Cool thanks mate...
Do they really work.??

Posted by: Tiny | 2010/02/22

At most adult stores.
Personally, I''m in Cape Town area, and bought it from Adult World in Belville

Reply to Tiny