Question
Posted by: need to know | 2009/12/21

longer sex

Hi me and my girlfriend has been sleeping together for a year but i feel that sometimes i ejaculate to fast, i want to go on longer but at the same time i just want the orgasm i know that she would also like for me to go on longer. She always gets an orgasm except if wehave a " quiky" . Is there any medication that i can get to help me go on for a bit longer without me needing a doctors perscription?

It is commonly known that men reach their orgasmic stage faster than women. It might be worth exploring “kegel exercises for men” to assist you to gain more control over the muscles that assist with erections and ejaculation. Spending more time with your partner to arouse her body to the desired level before engaging with penetration should furthermore be explored.

You are welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a medical practitioner as close a possible to you or visit our website – www.sexuahealth.co.za.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2009/12/22

Practice makes perfect,you just need to learn to control yourself.You can try Stud 100 as well but it does not appear that you really need it - just keep practicing.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Primo | 2009/12/22

Have a wank about an hour before and try using some stud 100 spray, it works for me.

Reply to Primo