Question
Posted by: Halle | 2010/10/14

Longer lasting

My boyfriend is unbeleivable lasting when it comes to sex, he takes more than an hour in one round of an intercourse, how do i tell him that it is no longer fun after 30 minutes, my vagina feels like burning afterwards, i assume he is into certain supplements but have no facts.

Stamina is something most men long for, however it may be dificult for the female as you reflected. You can use additional lubricants or give him other (manual?) stimulation before penetration. If it stays a problem you can go to your doctor or SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. DEidre -SASHA

7
Posted by: STALLION | 2010/10/15

When you want him to end, put your legs over his shoulders, if you can. Thrusting into your vagina in that position may make him come soon. Your cervicks is probably then rubbing his penis head and gives him a top climax.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: jelly | 2010/10/15

A guess that your boyfriend is well hung(big) , and after the first time that you have a orgasm, try to breath hard, nibble his ear or squeez his nipples.

Reply to jelly
Posted by: Woman | 2010/10/14

An open conversation is called for, let him know how much you enjoy being with him, but also tell him you''d like to explore your love-making further. Tell him you get sore, and ask him whether you can try other things - you can give him a blow job during foreplay, you can extend foreplay, you might watch some porn together, find a position that lets him come quicker and then, when you do the deed, you can just switch to that position and then you can both be content and exhausted.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/14

Up until a few years ago I was also able to " go for it"  as long as I wanted to.These days the body gets a bit sore and my partner prefers no more than about half an hour as well.
I would simply tell him that you don''t enjoy it longer than that.He must be more considerate.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Tom | 2010/10/14

Wish i could last that long. How old are you guys?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/10/14

I personally don''t see the problem in all of this, you should be fine with it cause if he wasn''t lasting that much you would complain. do you atleast know what you want?

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/14

Reply to sexologist