Posted by: anon | 2009-09-18

longer erection and premature ejaculation

hello. I need to find out if there is any tablets or pills that one can take to make my erection last longer and to prevent me from ejaculating prematurely. This is a constant problem in that I get too excited and end up coming within 5 minutes and I' m scared my partner will end up leaving me due to this.

a doctor can prescribe tablets that can assist you with erectile dysfunction (ED). however, both your problems can be addressed by just re-training your body through techniques to maintain an erection and control your ejaculation and orgasm. please see for more info.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-21

Viagra and circumcision will take care of both your problems. In fact, you may not need viagra once you have the feel of your woman' s vagina rubbing your penis when circumcised. You will enjoy it more as you too. Just get it done and save your relationship!