Question
Posted by: GETTO | 2008/06/11

LONG WEEKEND PARTIES/FUNCTIONS

EITA HOWZIT?

ANY GATHERINGS AROUND PRETORIA FOR LESBOS?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

5
Posted by: Azrael | 2008/06/11

w00t! You're clever! Hehe!

Reply to Azrael
Posted by: tink | 2008/06/11

lol... i didn't even see that... but i actually like lesbos... like in les-bos not in lesbo's...

The word lesbian is derived from the poems of Sappho, born in Lesbos, which contain powerful emotional content directed toward other females and have frequently been interpreted as expressing homosexual love. Because of this association, Lesbos and especially the town of Eresos, her birthplace, are visited frequently by lesbian tourists. ... wiki wiki...

chow chow

Reply to tink
Posted by: Azrael | 2008/06/11

Perhaps we should start by referring to them as LESBIANS? Note how I've substituted the "O" with an "IAN". Tricky, but I'm sure you could do it!

;)

Reply to Azrael
Posted by: Azrael | 2008/06/11

...

Reply to Azrael
Posted by: tink | 2008/06/11

sway is having a cross dress party & mambagirl is having a first bday party at ruby blue in fourways... check out the mambagirl site for more info

Reply to tink