Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2012-11-28

Long term medication use

I would like to know implications for mixing medication as follows: Ivedal, Dopaquel, Stilnox, Dormicum, Adco-Alzam and
Dormicum, Sandoz Zopiclone, Venlor, Wellbutrin, Dopaquel.
Is there long term side effects and what should one look out for. Can a hypnotherapist help a person with this problem.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Dear Mandy,

I would suggest you contact Harmony on 0217907779 for a full clinical assessment.

Thanks,
Karen

2
Posted by: Estelle | 2016-07-31

Dear Karen, I am currently taking 2 Nuzak in the morning and at night 1 Ivedal with 2 Dopaquel 25mg. As I have had a traumatic 10 months with 4 surgeries and being in a come for 47 days the doctor has also prescribed Alzam .25 x 1 three times a day. I am so concerned that this is just too much. Please can you advise. estellegraham01@gmail.com

Reply to Estelle
Posted by: Mandy | 2014-06-10

Dear Karen Thank you for the info. Please can you tell me what side effects the above could have on a HIV person where been used on long term? Can these pills if mixed with other stuff to create a mix damage any of your organs in any way? Sorry to ask this but I am so in need for the right information. Is there somebody I can contact in Gauteng? Denmar Clinic did not help and psiciatrist keep subscribing whilst knowing of addiction/misuse and manipulation problem.

Reply to Mandy