Question
Posted by: Eliza | 2012/09/17

Long session

My b/f engages in long sex session (about 20mts on average)..Although I sometimes likes it, it becomes painfull and I lose interest in the process. How can I discuss this with him?

Wait for the right moment and talk. He most likely wants to keep you happy and would see it as positive feedback. Stick to "I" and "me" messages that will not be blaming or offending. Focus on the painful - the loosing of interest may be not the way to go. Honesty is a good way to built a mutually satisfying sexual relationship, but only if you approach it in a tactful manner. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: PRINCE DEE | 2012/09/22

KISS WHILE YOU MAKE LOVE, RUB YO TONGUE AROUND HIS EAR THAT SHOULD SURELY DISTRACT HIM

Reply to PRINCE DEE
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/19

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Di | 2012/09/18

Maybe try other things like oral sex, or ask him what he likes. He may be taking long to have an orgasm, or he may think that you are enjoying it. Do you reach a climax?

Be creative. I know it isn''t easy talking about sex, but once you break the ice, it will become easier.

Reply to Di