Posted by: Sonskyn | 2011-06-07

Long live the circumsised men

Take it from a girl.... I prefer circumsised WAY-WAY-WAY over uncircumsised.<br><br>I had a b/friend once that is very clean and hygienic, but there was still a very off-putting smell, yuk!!!!<br><br>I have a circumsised b/friend currently and he smells (or tastes) like nothing! <br><br>Long live the circumsised men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comment

Posted by: SHAH | 2011-06-08

Reply to SHAH
Posted by: CK | 2011-06-08

Sonskyn, you are the sunshine of my day with your statement. We circumcised guys thank you very much for making us feel so special to you. Having my foreskin snipped was the best thing that ever happened to my and my wife''s sex lives. She too would agree with you.

Reply to CK
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-06-08

No comment

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Bozo | 2011-06-07

I thank my mom everyday for the snip, when I was a baby 48 years ago. Snipped both my sons and they too never looked back.
Circumsized the way to go.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Sonskyn | 2011-06-07

Yes, I agree. ALL the men I asked claim the same.... they are not psychologically scarred because they had no choice because they were babies when it was done... a lot of bulsh!t indeed.

Reply to Sonskyn
Posted by: Anon4This | 2011-06-07

I''ve never had an infection or the problems I have heard some uncircumcised men have and no I am not psychologically scarred because a piece of skin got removed. That is such a load of bullsh*t

Reply to Anon4This
Posted by: Sonskyn | 2011-06-07

Sorry, no offense to the uncircumsised men - it is just what I prefer.

Reply to Sonskyn