Question
Posted by: Toni | 2010-02-15

Long Distance Relationship

I'  m in one and i'  m not sure how to handle it. He moved to durbs 2 months back and its really Strenuous. I mean he'  s not there when i need him the most. I can'  t do it anymore! Do you think i'  m over-reacting and being selfish?

Long distance relationships are seldom easy, many fall trough, and some survive and are successful and end happily. At a distance, he can't "be there" for you with minor problems at such a distance, but would presumably help if something huge went wrong where you are. Are you "there for him " ? Are you sure you really want to continue this relaionship ?

2
Posted by: CM | 2010-02-15

If you meet the right person you will bite the bullet. And yes its not easy! But you need to do what is good for you!

I did a long distance relationship for almost 5 years - we are getting married in a months time

Reply to CM