Posted by: ashik | 2012-12-01

long &  harder erection

pls give me some advise &  suportive medication for longer &  harder erection.thank u.

There is most definitely medication on the market to assist with a harder and stronger erection – you will however need to see a medical doctor for the tested medication that is available on the market. Be cautious just to go for over the counter medication as they have not been tested through medical trials and they have also found that erectile difficulties could have underlying cardio vascular concerns and need to be addressed before medication is taken that could have fatal impacts.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: fulaan | 2012-12-09

Hi. Ive been masturbating since 13 &  now i am 18. My penis is so weak that i just stroke it few times &  sperm comes out, now i am worried &  concerned what will happen if i get married. What shoul i do?

Reply to fulaan
Posted by: sarma | 2012-12-04

Viagara 100mg.

Reply to sarma