Question
Posted by: brent | 2009/08/26

long acting testosterone injections

Hi, I' ve just sent you some questions but forgot to ask this one. I am on testosterone replacement therapy at th moment recieving sustonan 250 injection every 3 to 4 weeks. What is the longest lasting testosterone injection available in south africa ( more specifically Durban). I' ve read test. undecanoate injections last 8 to 12 weeks. Is there one that lasts longer. Im just trying to make my life easier. Thank you for your time. Brent

Hi Brent
I want to read up on this - will respond as soon as I have all your info together
Dr BEts

3
Posted by: CD again | 2009/08/27

Hi Brent
We have Nebido in South AFrica 1000 mg/4 ml given slowly in muscle every 10-14 weeks but won' t it be easier to take tablets like Proviron? Any urologist in Durban would be able to assist with determing the right dosage and long term prescription.

Reply to CD again
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2009/08/27

BTW - Inject yourself - no need for a Dr' s visit.

Reply to Mmmmmm
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2009/08/27

You should visit allthingsmale.com.
Get the Gel - wayyyy better than the injection.
Listen to some of Dr John Crisler' s lectures on the net.
Sustenon 250 every 3-4 weeks is also not nearly enough and blood levels of test will be extremely unstable.

Reply to Mmmmmm