Posted by: brent | 2009-08-26

long acting testosterone injections

Hi, I' ve just sent you some questions but forgot to ask this one. I am on testosterone replacement therapy at th moment recieving sustonan 250 injection every 3 to 4 weeks. What is the longest lasting testosterone injection available in south africa ( more specifically Durban). I' ve read test. undecanoate injections last 8 to 12 weeks. Is there one that lasts longer. Im just trying to make my life easier. Thank you for your time. Brent

Expert ImagePharmacist

Testosterone undecanoate (Nebido) seems to have the longest acion (10-14 weeks). If suitable for your condition, the pellets (test. implants) would however have the longest action, and would be the most cost effective.