Question
Posted by: JD | 2008/07/16

Lonewolf

Hi Lonewolf,

Thank you very much for your response, I appreciate it. I know there is a group on facebook for this forum. I would like to know if you are on there? Or any other means of contacting you? I know we cant post personal details here.

Thanks a lot
JD

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Done but let's not make a habit of this.

5
Posted by: Brad | 2008/07/16

Glenn is on queer at 24 dot com

Reply to Brad
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/07/16

JD, what is Glen de Swardt's email, so that I can mail him as well

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/07/16

No problem at all. We all should help each other

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: JD | 2008/07/16

Hi Lonewolf,

I have e-mailed Glenn with the request that I want to make contact with you, I hope you dont mind.

Thanks again
JD

Reply to JD
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/07/16

No I am not on facebook. In fact I only have very limited internet time at work due to an archaic and patriarchal policy decision by management to limit staff members internet usage. I would love to give you advice and my private email, bust as you know that is not allowed. If Expert would be so kind to indicate that I can mail it directly to him, I would do so and we can take it from there. Thank you for the compliment and all the best

Reply to LONEWOLF