Question
Posted by: Zizi | 2010-03-10

LONELY AND CAN" T TAKE IT

I am just so so tired of this single life I have tried everything all the dating services the hook ups and still it is not working,
I do not have a life except work and home to watch TV and help my girl with homework.
I am 35 my girl is 12.
I do meet guys once in a while I am in a situation where I really need to have sex and wish to have a one night stand with some strong guy.
Don t know what to do anymore.
I have been single for the past 7 years and my ex who is the father of my child always tells me that I will never ever get a man and laugh about it.
Is there something wrong with me

One can be single without being lonely ; and married yet very lonely indeed. I can't advise on dating ( I'm no expert there !) but I know men tend to get frightened off if one seems too desperate. I suspect it is the cruel comments of your ex that makes you feel so keen to prove him wrong. It is definitely NOT that there is anything wrong with you.
You don't need another man in your life. IF you find someone good and enjoyable, that's great. If you haven't found such a person yet, that's not a disaster. Try getting involved in activities in your spare time, such as charitable work, hobbies, organizations, qwhatever, where you meet people of all sorts, to brush up on your people skills, and to have a better chance of meeting nice people who aren;'t actively hunting for a partner so far,

7
Posted by: Fefe | 2010-03-11

As CS do other things like maybe enrolling for a course or something. I am 32 and dont have a man since my son was born 3 years ago and frankly I havent felt what you are feeling, but at times it gets lonely and I go out with friends.

Reply to Fefe
Posted by: zIZI | 2010-03-11

Thank you Me for understanding I thought I was alone.
For now I need to have sex not with guys like Annanias Mathe with someone like Tony Yengeni

Reply to zIZI
Posted by: Me 2 | 2010-03-10

We are in the same boat. I am so desperate for it, its not even funny. i am no longer sure what i need urgently, sex or a relationship.These go out and meet people stories do not work as it kills one to always come empty handed with no one ever noticing you.

Reply to Me 2
Posted by: Zizi | 2010-03-10

I have tried that for the past 7 years Patch and I do not want a relationship all that I want is dating playing have sex kiss and have fun with a man of course not a woman.
I am not after marriage or anything all that I want is fun fun fun with a man

Reply to Zizi
Posted by: Hayi | 2010-03-10

Hayi suka Patch - that doesn''t work. You think the lady has been " needy"  for 7 years? Ofcourse not. That is such cliche advice you give.

Reply to Hayi
Posted by: patch | 2010-03-10

There is nothing wrong with you, just something wrong with your confidence, a person can feel when someone else is needy and it will cause them to run...try not think of dating and try not want a relationship, that is when they will come to you, most people are attrated to confident people

Reply to patch