Posted by: adrienne | 2011-04-30

how is it possible to be surrounded by people but feel so totally trying the whole new activities thing, going to the gym..all the supposed " feel good"  prescriptions...but my family is broken and i don''t have true''s like having the sun and air but no food..the basic things i need is lacking..,i wish i can give my gift of life to a cancer patient..someone who has people that care about them who actually wants to for the faint hearted

As humans, we often feel lonely in a crowd, and can el Not Lonely on a desert island - lonely is about not feeling fruitfully connected with others. Sounds also as though you may be significantly depressed, so see a shrink for a proper assessment, as proper treatment of this situation could make it far easier for you to meet and feel comfortasbly connected with others. And explore involvement in charitable work to be helpful to others. Nobody needs you to "give your life" for them, but to give your time and help, could be valuable - and help you to discover parts of your purpose in life, and maybe meet nicer people to form friendships with.