Question
Posted by: Nna | 2009-02-05

Lonely

I am bored
I am lonely
I miss having sex
I miss kissing a man
I wake up and go to work and from work to home
Weekends I watch TV till late sleep and wait for monday to come to work

Quite a common situation. Enrich youir life. Get hobbies, work with charities and NGOs ( with the added benefits that you tend to meet nice people, and learn how much worse life is for many other people. I think people meet more fruitfully when both engaged in good activities than in clubs or other contrived and noisy situations

8
Posted by: joey to rick | 2009-02-26

Well, i decided to take it one step at a time. there is a reason for some to be late bloomers. all five fingers cant be the same. we have to take it one day at a time. it is something we have to solve within us that make us feel inadequate and there is no perfect man or woman. me being female at 33 was anxious but now i settled for one day at a time and if it is that i need to meet someone special than it will happen. you propably first have to fix something within you or help someone else but there is a time for everything, have patience we all have our own destinies.goodluck

Reply to joey to rick
Posted by: joey to rick | 2009-02-26

Reply to joey to rick
Posted by: Rick | 2009-02-05

Here I sit alone this evening AGAIN...

Single,
no baggage,
got a few bucks,
Decent townhouse,
Decent job,
Professional,
attractive,
athletic,

I cant find a decent woman, where all all of you?? Do you exist?

Or do you all just like bad boys with bad attitudes to give you a bit of exitement? I wish I knew.

Im lonely, i live with my two cats, I cook for 1, I go to movies on my own, I go for coffee on my own.

Would love to meet someone who wants to meet a real gentleman.

I live in hope!

Rick

Reply to Rick
Posted by: lonely too | 2009-02-05

Girl, I know exactly what you are talking about. I am in the same boat.

I cant believe some of the advices above, this is a serious matter!!!! I' ve joined gym, 70% of the men there are married and gym with their families. same as in social gatherings, all the guys there are hooked up.

I guess, we' ll just have to keep " hanging in there" 

Reply to lonely too
Posted by: What a waste ! | 2009-02-05

Isn' t it just such a thing ! There you are, wondering where all the good guys are, and here we are wondering where all the good gals are ? You sitting at home, me sitting at home me doing the same. Why oh why is it so difficult to meet each other ? I mean just hang out and do the fun things, movies, eat out, cook at home for each other, just be together. No committment in the beginning, just being pals. Then of course you have the chancers, so one has to be careful. Anyway we can dream on I suppose and maqybe, just maybe we meet up somewhere !

Reply to What a waste !
Posted by: Married Women | 2009-02-05

Girl get a new look, Join GYM, you will meet nice good looking man, but pls stay way from married Men.

Reply to Married Women
Posted by: Miss | 2009-02-05

Get some hobbies where you will meet like minded people.

Reply to Miss
Posted by: Jp | 2009-02-05

I will sort you out talk to me

Reply to Jp