Posted by: Erotic messages | 2011-10-28

Can anyone give tips on what to say to my man over sms to excite him during the day so he runs home after work??

no professional response required.

Posted by: M | 2011-10-31

Tell him what excite you about him.What turns you on.But hey,be careful not to sent a very naughty sms by mistake to someone else.What an ugly thing that would happened to me once,it was about my mother-in-law(not a very nice sms),I sent it to her by accident.She wasn''t happy for a long time.

Reply to M
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-10-31

no professional response required.

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sasha | 2011-10-28

my partner and I have been sending messages for a few years now.We meet lunch times for a quickie as we work close to home and it''s exciting and we look forward to these sessions.

Reply to sasha
Posted by: topdog | 2011-10-28

sms him and tell him u have bought something very erotic that u are wearing and if he wants to see it on u he should come home now,if not u going to give them back,

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011-10-28

Hi. Tell him that you are thinking about him and how these thoughts you have about him is making you so horny. Tell him that you are getting moist just thinking of him and that you cannot wait for him to get home this afternoon!!!

Good luck and enjoy!!!

Reply to Chris758