Question
Posted by: HGS | 2008/08/19

LOLO

Dear Doc

I went for HSG after trying for 5yrs.The dye did n' t go anywhere it came out.The doctor told me that my cevix is completely closed.How does that happen?I have been pregnant twice and both pregnancies resulted in still birth.I gave birth naturally and there were no complication other than my babies were born dead- never had any surgical produre on my cervix.My see my periods every month and no cramps at all.

I don't think that the problem is with your cervix. It was probably just not possible to insert the catheter with you awake. The next step would be a laparoscopy under anaesthetic.