Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/29

Locoid crelo

My dermatologist has prescribed locoid crelo for my arms, about a month ago and have been using it evryday since.
however due to pigmentation on my arms he has suggested i should stop waxing them. is it safe for me to use a hair removal cream (like veet or mandys orsumthing) while still on the locoid crelo treatment?
Thanks,

Expert ImagePharmacist

Changes in skin pigmentation is a known side-effect of Locoid crelo, and is probably the villain. Using a hair removal product may irritate the condition initially being treated and I'd advise against using it