Question
Posted by: shargal | 2010/01/11

Lochia/postpartum

I would 1stly like to thank u 4 all the advice given while pregnant,i have a little bouncy healthy boy.I was discharged a day after giving birth,2 days after,i had a huge sort of clot protruding,gynae advised i pull it out as it was part of the placenta as it ruptured in side,i saw him after a week and had a smelly lochia,he prescribed antibiotics and the smell was gone the nxt day,now after 19 days of givn birth i again have traces of smelly watery brown discharge that is coming out of my vagina.should i be concern?or will it go away on its own?

Thanking u in advance

Hi Shargal

Congratulations, I'm so pleased for you! I hope you enjoy motherhood!

In terms of your question, I think you may have submitted it to the wrong forum - this is for fitness related questions, and not gynecological or medical questions. You may need to resubmit to that forum.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/01/15

Hi Shargal

Reply to fitnessdoc