Posted by: Coach | 2009-06-22

Locating an old friend

I am trying to locate a good friend from my childhood, we sort of grew up together and one day her family up and left.

Is there a possible way i can track her, how do i go about doing that?

Please help.

Gosh, not really a psychiatric quesdtion, is it ? Have you tried wen searching, hrough Google etc ? I have been surprised at who I have been able to track down by such means. But it does require that they should have done something that would get mentioned online, somewhere, by someone. You could check phone biooks from wherever you both grew up, or seek out other mutual friends, who might still know of her.
Any suggestions from other readers ?

Posted by: Liza | 2009-06-23

You could try facebook. I found a lot of my old schoolfriends through facebook.

Reply to Liza