Question
Posted by: tadda | 2009/05/19

localized pain in the head

i have one spot on the right side of my head that has been throbbing off and on for 2 days now. i thought maybe i hit my head, but it is not tender to touch. what could it be and what can i do to make it stop?

Dear Tadda
It may be a muscle tension headache. Try taking a strong paintablet with muscle relaxant like Adcodol ( 2 tablets every 6 hours) . If the pain does not stop after 2 doses, you may need to see a doctor as then it could be something like a migraine. Adcodol is very strong and may make you sleepy - so don't drive or do dangerous work when you take it. You can't take it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients