Question
Posted by: PVS | 2010/10/13

@LJM

Go answer my reply to you comment. No 144
BIG MOUTH

Hi PVS

Let's keep the insults down. I think debate is great, and I'd encourage readers to post replies and create some kind of community. Your response to that post was partly right, the bit about weight training wasn't entirely correct, and it was pointed out.

I don't think that insults are going to help anyone though, so let's just step back and cut out the destructive comments. They really don't help.

Ross

4
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/10/18

Hi PVS

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: LJM | 2010/10/14

I am very proud of you! Very well done!

Reply to LJM
Posted by: PVS | 2010/10/13

I thought so. You are talking about stuff you dont even know about people like you should rather go and study and do research before you open your mouth to say something that a friend or someone told you that also has no idea what is going on. I never knew it was against the law to assist. Plus people can take my comments as they wish or the fintnessdoc can answer for them everyone has his own opinion.

Hahaha just a laugh

Reply to PVS
Posted by: LJM | 2010/10/13

I THINK YOUR EGO IS BIGGER THAN YOUR BRAINS. The site has an expert even if he doesn''t answer as often as you.

Reply to LJM