Question
Posted by: Jessica | 2011-10-10

living with the pain caused by osteo

my father is suffering with osteo and has terrible pain sometimes which is now affecting his heart (he is using heart tablets due to an Angina heart condition) is there something he can use to ease the pain that sets in from time to time

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Jessica
Is the pain due to osteo-arthritis or osteoporosis- probably the former. I suggest he sees a rheumatologist or physician who can prescribe medication for the pain which should not actually be influencing the angina per se, but to exclude any other underlying cause.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2011-10-11

Dear Jessica

Reply to Healthy Bones