Posted by: Pains | 2012-03-16

Living with pain

I had an accident in 2006 while i was pregant, since then my back its more painful,i did the scans but nothing was impacted but pains.Over the years my right leg started to be painful which is between the Hip and the pain is unbearable which it moves to my knee and it weakness my leg.i used the left leg to balance and also its paining on the similar way. i went to specailist rheumatologist in morinn side clinic,orthopaedic and all kind of joint doctors but nothing happens. how do i manage the pain,the test results all show osteoporosis or degenrated disease,on the scans my bones are thining. so i need operation as this pains are unbearable to make any excercise,i enjoy running but i can''t,even to raise my leg on bed,driving a car is a knee hurt like hell..standing or walking distance or just sitting my leg is fumbling with pains. i''m so confused and frustareted..What must i do. Please help me as my hubby is cheating due to the fact of the pains..i can''t open or stretch my legs

Expert ImageOsteopath

Go and see your local Osteopath. You have a complex chronic pain condition. The osteopath will take the time to examine the results of your scans, go into your history and symptoms in great detail. Then do an examination of the painful areas plus a lot of anatomy which may be associated or related to the problem. This process takes time but it is vital to determine the cause of your pain. Once the cause or various causes are established treatment can begin. Osteopaths are known worldwide to specialise in complex pan syndromes and use skillful hands and deep understanding to address these conditions.