Question
Posted by: Sad and angry | 2011/02/19

Living together

Goodmorning CS
This morning my Boyfriend and i who have been living together for three years were cuppose to go to a spinning class which starts at 7:30 in the morning ,we overslept only woke up at 07:21.anyway he was angry thet we missed the class and we were busy preparing to go to the gym anyway so as we were prepairing we got into an argument about doing the laundry ,of which he asked me when am i doing it,today i start at work at 10 o'' clock and i normally do it when i get back from work ,he bitched about it ,also stating the fact that us " fat people "  are lazy to go to the gym (refering to me ) , he started tydiying up the house in a huff and then asked that i remove my takkies from the bathroom,i told him i was going to remove them ,but that also turned into a big argument to the extent that when it was time to get into the car and go to the gym, he locked himself in the car and drove off and i was left standing there and off he went leaving me ,i got so upset tried to call him and he did not answer and decided to prepare for work and took a taxi to work,ok i am so sick of being treated that that house is not my home ,he cleans up after everyone,complains about who ever leaves what lying where! he directs his anger at me ,things need to be done in his way or he gets upset about " His House" ! im thinking maybe i should move oyut and leave him there ,and everything will be in its place and he wont be ANGRY!,what should i do ,am i wrong,the problem is he gets anal about everything ,its like he obsesses about cleanliness and quite frankly im sick off it.what should i do ? where am i going wrong?please help.

Pathetic, isn't it, how when one or both of us is in a bad mood, we can have enormous aruments over really silly things ? He sounds rather immature, but fussy enough to be a good wife one day.
Couples counselling would be one option. And whose house IS it, by the way ? Whose name is on the lease ?

2
Posted by: Obvious | 2011/02/19

u have tried living together and it does not work. he is not happy with u and will never marry u. u are incompatible. move on

Reply to Obvious