Posted by: Frustrated Wife | 2009-01-19

Living the husband, staying on my own 

Guys does living on your own without your husband ever work, coz I feel, I need space, time to be with my child without him because we are always arguing, shouting and then make up. Any advice will do we have been married for 10 months and we been in a relationship for 4 yrs and it has been like that.

Theres no general law here --- for some people it does indeed work very well for them, for others, not so well. But why not see a marriage counsellor together to get rid of the arguing and shouting ?
Many people find that God doesn't answer your prayers by sheer magic, without expecting you to do the obvious things that would help yourselves.

Posted by: Leigh | 2009-01-20

How are you going to work through your problems if you live separate lives? I know where you are coming from. I found it much easier to get on with my own life and raise my children on my own while my husband got on with his.
The problems were never worked out and 40 years later we are divorced. Things don' t come right on their own.

Reply to Leigh
Posted by: Frustrated Wife | 2009-01-19

Thanks Kagi for the advice sometimes i just feel God is not answering my prayers, bcoz we have been living like this forever. But i will buy the book. Thanks

Reply to Frustrated Wife
Posted by: Kagi | 2009-01-19

My sister,before u take any decision pls buy a book by Stormie Omartian called THE POWER OF A PRYING WIFE.Whatever is happening between u and ur hubby is the work of the devil my dear.Do not leave him.Pray abt it.

Separation or divorce is not what God wants for us.Keep ur hubby in ur prayers,God will surely answer you.

Reply to Kagi