Posted by: anon | 2012-09-10

living our fantasies

we went to CT for a dirty weekend for our 10 year anniversary, and on Friday night while drinking a bit we decided to live each others fantasies, so me first, I had fantasized about 2 men at once, my husband responded positively, and we proceeded to find a guy to fulfill this fantasy, we were safe, before the lectures start, and my husband seemed to enjoy it far more than me, I was a little disappointed. On Sat night it was my husbands turn, we went out, and he shared his fantasy with me, and it was to wear my panties and give another man a bj while I watched, this shocked me, that I was married to a bi, we never lived this one out, but I now feel like I owe him, but its just too weird to consider, I really thought his fantasy would be to see me with another woman, but 2 men, wow, what do I do now

Dear Anon,

The question you pose is a question only you can answer for yourself. I would definitely recommend that you and your husband keep talking about this and sharing your thoughts, feelings, fears, anxieties, excitements about this etc.

Ultimately some fantasies need to remain fantasies and others if explored and experienced by consenting adults can add to the fun and pleasure of their relationship. Which of these two options the fantasy of your husband is for the two of you, you will need to work out together.

Posted by: Alan | 2012-09-11

Nice story - send it to Hustler Magazine - they might believe you!!

Reply to Alan
Posted by: luma | 2012-09-10

dream on

Reply to luma
Posted by: Max | 2012-09-10

Hi Anon

Your hubby is probably bi or tending towards it. It currently remains a fantasy with him, and I find your open attitude refreshing.
Let me ask you a question - what if YOU liked it when you had the three-some with the other guy - would you need to only have sex with 2 guys at the same time? NO. Your fantasy was fulfilled, and without the express agreement of your husband, you would not do it again.

The same applies to you husband. As long as you state that it must not happen again without your express agreement. You will find that you would share alot more and not hold so many secrets.

I would suggest you discuss it openly before and after and tell each other what was the turn on and what was the turn off.

Reply to Max
Posted by: XXX | 2012-09-10

IF this is true then you can forget him being hetrosexual.You are both " happy"  that you participated in sex with a stranger both times ! OUCH

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Joe | 2012-09-10

What a load of crap, that can never be a true story. Dread on!!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Another Anon | 2012-09-10

He is bi - i am sure he will enjoy it and want more. Maybe you need to find yourself a straight man.

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: anon | 2012-09-10

sorry, another thing is this, what if he enjoys it soo much he wants more?

Reply to anon