Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/07/16

lives a joke

When to belief people when they tell your stuff, like for instance my friend told me that she scratch her car today which could be or not so I smiled when she told me and this is only one incident, I don't think she really scratched her car then again she might have, when to belief things are real and people are telling the truth and when not. I thought if it ought to be true she must think I'm strange for laughing at her mishaps. I'm not always like this and maybe things would get better in time.

I suppose you could have gone to sympathetically look at the scratch on her car --- but why did you find the idea funny, whether it had happened or not ?

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/07/16

Why would I go and look and shame her if she is lieing, although I told her its not so bad and atleast we had a great outing. I don't tink its funny its just like I don't no why I laughed maybe cause I stessed seeing it was my idea to let her drive seeing she is stressed to.