Posted by: Chris | 2011-04-15

Liver issues

I''m taking cyclidox 100g for my acne. I have also had a few nights out where I''ve consumed a lot of alcohol.
Realistically, what is the danger to my liver if I continue to take the cyclidox and have the odd drink, and what damage could have already be done?
Also, what type of liver disease could affect me (if any) and should I go to a docter and have my liver checked out, given that I''ve been drinking and taking the cyclidox?

Thank you for your help

You should consult your doctor for blood tests to determine your liver function. I really can not say if you have caused any damage to your liver, as we are not sure about the amount of alcohol that was consumed. I suggest that you refrain from taking alcohol while on cyclidox.