liver function / malfunction

I am a 36 year old male who lives (and always has) a healthy life. I exercise regularily and eat healthier than anyone I know. I seem though, to have developed an extreme sensitivity to refined carbs (sugars, ' white'  wheat products), which I hardly ever eat, but when I do - I sometimes throw it all back up after a few hours. I also have pale rings under my eyes &  permanent dry eyes. From what I have read, it seems to be indicative of some sort of liver malfunction/weakness. Whom do I see to best diagnose/rectify this affliction? My GP seems at a loss with me...

Expert ImageArchive

A simple liver function blood test would give you a clear indication of the clinical status of your liver. Natually your GP can order this.

Remember, however, that for all the different components that are tested for on the liver profile there are reference ranges. If the range is, say 5 -10, and you are at 5.5, while this may be clinically normal, for you it may indicate low function.

Hope this offers some answers.