Posted by: Christa | 2011-01-06

Liver function

Hi there, I suffer from severe muscle aches and pains. Every day for the past 2 years, I wake up with pain as if I had a total new workout the day before. My whole body pain, especially lower back, shoulders, upper arms, fingers and toes. Somedays its worse than others. I do dance-excercise, 3 times a week. After a consultation with a kinesiologist, I started using homeopathic medicine to detox my liver. I also got myself Milk thistle and something for lymph drainage for the past month. I know I must wait 2 to 3 months for results, but can all of this be caused by my liver not functioning properly?? I''m also in menopause (46 years old).

Expert ImageNatural health

severe muscle aches can be caused deficiencies of amino acids, too much acids in the body or even fibromyalgia. i would suggest you consult with a practitioner with a diagnostic qualification like a homoeopath to establish why you have the pains.
As a general magnesium and malic acid should help.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie