Liver booster?

I went to a Homeopath for a liver tonic, she gave me something they call CCT, it contains the following 3 herbs:

Chelidonium, Carduus marianus and Taraxacum.

What does these 3 herbs do exactly for the liver?

Expert ImageNatural health

The herbs work in combination to drain the liver.
Chelidonium Majus (Greater Celadine) - a prominent liver remedy, covering many symptoms of an overworked or toxic liver. Helps relieve a distended abdomen and ease feelings of fatigue.
• Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) – for jaundice, vertigo and gastric-related headaches and mild constipation.
• Carduus Marianus (St. Mary's Thistle) - helps protect from the effects of excess alcohol consumption; promotes cleansing the liver, the body’s primary organ of detoxification.

Dr Debbie

Can lack of appetite be associted to the liver due to excess alcohol consumption. If yes what can one use to rescue the situation. Thanx.